Blue cheese dip/dressing
- 1/4 cup mayo (I used Primal Kitchen)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3-4 ounces blue cheese or gorgonzola crumbles
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh or dry)
- Dash of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- Optional milk, buttermilk or water (for thinning consistency)
Combine sour cream, mayo and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well. Add parsley along with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder and mix well. Lastly add cheese crumbles by stirring with a little bit of mashing to release flavor. If you are choosing this as a dip you can end here with a thicker consistency. If you would like more of a dressing slowly add and stir in milk or water until desired consistency is achieved.
This recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare and will serve 3-4 people or keep it all to yourself. It will last in the fridge for about 1 week. It is the perfect addition to a salad, buffalo wings, veggies or just about anything if you are a blue cheese lover, maybe even on top of a nice juicy steak!
The healthy oil respecter